Sunday, June 10, 2012

what my instagram has been up to this past week



ugg boots on a cold(ish) friday night after a long week. 
it's about the simple things sometimes.

my favourite little luxury with the bliss that is aesop resurrection aromatic handwash. 
totally indulgent and one of my favourite aromas ever.

spending a wonderful public holiday with ben, katie and eamon visiting me.
my gorgeous brother bought us some delicious macarons from la galette.

splurging on new t2 teas. 
lemongrass and ginger is a perfect light and refreshing drink and an old favourite.
new favourite with the nutty flavour of a slightly fermented oolong.
(resisted buying this gorgeous teapot)

and yesterday i had the most amazing breakfast with a bunch of girls at harvest.
soufflé cakes = AMAZING!
the pièce de résistance was the goats curd sorbet. 
(i adore anything goats cheese flavoured)


1 comment:

nutty natty said...

I was just in T2 the other day and just love the teapots, tea cups, sugar pots...the colours are so exotic.. very hard to resist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...